Our Family

Our Family
Andy,Ramsey,Bryce,Me

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What else is there to say other than YEEEEEE HAW!

This is what I LOVE about having boys! We watch The Duke's every night at 7 :) It is the best time with the boys! Well one of the best times. This is a show that we all can watch together and laugh. The boys love all the tricks the cars can do and all the chasing and I think daddy might like looking at Daisy and I have to admit the Duke boys aren't half bad themselves. :)

But seriously this is such a cute, fun time for us. I am so thankful for all the chances we have to make memories with the boys and how in 15 years I will be able to tell them how every night at 7 we had to watch the Duke Boys :) Because in 15 years they are not going to be wanting to sit down every night with mom and dad and watch a show. I hope against all hope they will always want to do this but in true reality time changes all things.

So for now I embrace the Dukes of Hazzard! It brings back memories of my own childhood and enables us time to connect as a family and laugh out loud together! It also allows me to teach the boys how to give a good ole YEEEEEEE HAW!!!!

~kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment