Our Family

Our Family
Andy,Ramsey,Bryce,Me

Friday, February 25, 2011

LOVE
I love music!!!!! It is just amazing to me how a song can say so much and make you feel so good!! The song doesn't even have to be your favorite or even one you have just heard! I can just be in a random place and a song comes to mind or I hear someone say the few lines of one and I become hooked!! What's even better is the song may or may not have a meaning or a memory to you!

I love to sing LOUDLY !! You know what I mean, like when you sing like you wrote it! I love it even more when others sing with me :) Oh and then with music it makes you wanna dance and that always takes music to a whole new level!!! :)

I hope that everyone finds someone to sing with and a song to sing too this weekend!!

~kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment