Our Family

Our Family
Andy,Ramsey,Bryce,Me

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hole in my tongue

Today is one of those days that I feel by the end of it I might have a hole in my tongue:) These are the days were I am so appreciative for the fact GOD is a lot better at this then me! I am amazed at how easy it is to want to jump back at someone or say WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!! However God has this a lot worse then I ever will. I am pretty sure it has to do this ever second at all of us sinners. He has to be exhausted, I am just thinking about it! However I am always grateful for what he has given for us and the ultimate sacrifice he gave! I thank him daily and praise him with my heart and mind more so when things are great! I figure he is central complaint station. People always sending their worries and struggles etc., which don't get me wrong I do my fair share!!! I just hope that everyone as often as possibles says their thank yous and praises for all their blessings specifically not just generalized. We generally tend just give just our general worries you know.....

Any who today I am so thankful that I have the ability to love and praise the Lord as I choose and when I want to! Also it is so comforting to know all the blessings that flow daily from his hands and that I get to take part  in them daily! I have a window by my desk and I love to look out it at least 5 times a day and say WOW God you did good! I am so grateful for the ability he has given me to love, feel, smell, hear, taste, give, enjoy, laugh, cry, and of course bite my tongue! :)

So today and really everyday take time in your day to bite your tongue and just be thankful! God really does have an amazing since of humor!!! :)

~kristy




No comments:

Post a Comment