Our Family

Our Family
Andy,Ramsey,Bryce,Me

Thursday, February 3, 2011

whew almost......


YIKES is it Friday at 5 yet......................this week has seemed long, the weather has even taken us in and out seasons this week. We had spring, fall and winter....so I believe we are due for some summer this weekend which would be perfect then we could all enjoy it!!

So what does everyone have planned for the big SUPER BOWL this weekend???!!! Me personally could careless about the actual game however greatly enjoy the social aspects, food oh and ofcourse the comercials :) Although if I did have to pick a team this year I would choose Green Bay mainly because I like their colors and they don't look like bubble bees :)

Oh and another fun thing coming up that gives a reason for more social gatherings, Valentines Day!!! Except I choose to celebrate Valentines the entire month of February instead of just a day! I call it the LOVE MONTH!

Do other people have traditions where the take a "holiday" and make it their own? I am always curious to know what others do when special things come up during the month. If you can post a comment to this post and tell us what your favorite "holiday" tradition is (not including Christmas). Clearly everyone likes Christmas, you either love getting loot or love watching people open their loot.

For me personally it just the simple tradition of celebrating birthdays. We get an entire birthday week however on our actual birthdays we generally go out to dinner just the four of us. I always get excited about birthday weeks I think Andy and the boys do too but not sure, might just have to bring up this as a dinner question tonight...

So now its your turn...............


Happy Thumpping Thursday!

~kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment