Our Family

Our Family
Andy,Ramsey,Bryce,Me

Monday, February 14, 2011

love day but feel it everyday

So today is marked as the holiday of "love". Well I appreciate just like any other girl a holiday to get a gift from my man! I feel that daily I am blessed with love from my husband even when I don't deserve it. Its taking a while and A LOT of growing up to realize how blessed in the husband department I am. Here are just a few of the things that I love about my husband and our relationship.

I LOVE how he tries to get me to smile.

I LOVE how he loves our children.

I LOVE how he hugs and kisses me when after a long day of work.

I LOVE how he is as lazy with housework as me.

I LOVE how we dream together.

I LOVE how we can work as a team.

I LOVE when he holds my hand.

I LOVE that we are growing together and closer.

I LOVE that he tries.

I LOVE that he has the patience for me to be me.

I LOVE that he is steady and stable.

I LOVE that he puts pictures of me and the boys on his desk.

I LOVE that he is a stickler for routine and rules.

These are just a few. However I love a lot about him these just sometimes seemed to rarely get said out loud.

So Happy LOVE Day Babe!!!

Love always, Kristy 


1 comment:

  1. So sweet.. so special.. so happy for you :o)

    ReplyDelete